Friday, March 25, 2011

Song: Oh Unnale Naan Pennanene..

Song: Oh Unnale naan Pennanene,
Movie : Ennaruginil Nee Irundhaal,
Music : Ilayaraja,
Singers : Uma Ramanan, Mano,
Cover : Kalatmika, Logesh.


This is one of another favorite song our Maestro Ilayaraja.  Surprisingly Logesh came and asked me whether I could sing for him.. Oh My Gosh I was waiting for this beautiful song track.. When I get the track why would I say no?.  He himself created this minus track. So nice of him to ask me to sing this song.

I tried my best.. Innum konjam nalla padirukkalam is always there... Listen to this and give us your valuable comments.

Thanks to Logesh once again.

- Kalatmika


1 comment:

ashwin said...

Hi Venkatesh,

I found your ID in your blog profile when I was searching on the maestro Illayaraja.

This is Ashwin Palaparthi. A budding music composer from Hyderabad India. I am in US right now for promoting my recent album.

I wont say I am completely inspired/influenced by maestro's music but do feel like magic whenever I hear to his work.

I compose music albums and wanted to share information about "Plz Vinaddu", am indie Telugu Album I recently released. The songs are at http://www.raaga.com/channels/telugu/album/AP000017.html.

I know some (or actually many) of us don't like streaming quality audio, there is an 80 MB archive file at http://www.plzvinaddu.com/freemp3s/Plz_Vinaddu_Ashwin_Palaparthi.rar if you want high quality files. Feel free to download. It is my copyrights so no probs.

iTunes sold reasonable number of copies but you can download the free mp3s in the above link.

My next album will be in English though language is not too much of an influencing factor for my style of tunes that I compose from heart.

If you want to write a public comment on what you think of my music, there is a Guest book at http://www.plzvinaddu.com (the album website).

With musical affinity,
Ashwin Palaparthi.
Music Composer, Hyderabad, India.
www.plzvinaddu.com