Monday, February 14, 2011

Solai PushppangaLe , Ingeyum Oru Gangai

Song: Solai Pushppangale ,
Movie : Ingeyum Oru Gangai, 
Singers: P. Susheela,  Gangai Amaran, 
Music : Ilayaraja,
Cover By : Kalatmika , K V Radha Krishnan.


Another beautiful composition by maestro Ilayaraja. I heard this song once in radio when I was young that stick in my mind until now.  I was amazed by the lyrics " thanneerukkum mannenaikkum kalyanamam samy.." and felt funny at that age ..I understand that part only from this song.  P Susheela amma and Gangai Amaran's combination  came out so beautifully.  I was fortunate to sing this song .  RK has sang so beautifully and addressed all the note perfectly like Gangai Amaran's style. Thanks to R K for recording this song for me.

2 comments:

KVR said...

thanks for uploaded this song. indha song romba nalla vandhu iruku. neenga romba feel panni paadi irukeenga. so, naanum gangai amaran style il paada try saidhen. once again thanks to kalatmika.

Kalatmika said...

Thanks RK

- Kalatmika